Wednesday 20 June 2012

Born ~ normal or abnormal

Hello.. haha.. today is the first day i wrote a blog.. actually i never like to read and write.. those "activities" make me feel dizzy, sick and it just  waste of my time... haha.. well that an opinion from a lazy boy like me.. "boy"?? i'm 24 now.. am i still a boy?? "immature thinking.."

Everyday, every hour, every sec, i dream to become a successful person, however, for a lazy boy like me, that just a dream, cus i prefer to keep dreaming and do nothing rather than try and failed.. "such a looser minded"  

I dont know why i create my own blog, why i bubbling all this nonsense thing.. hurm.. hey there, am i write correctly?? cus this is my first time, so please let me know.. advice me.. probably this is my first step to make a change of my life.. so support me.. "i ask for it, but i'm not beg for it.." Thanks.........


No comments:

Post a Comment